Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Were we crazy???

Looking back...it does seem crazy to me, but on the other hand...it was a chance to do something we've never done before. And the best part was...we were just about the only people there! The kids had a day off from school and we thought we might as well go to the zoo and use our season passes while Jeremy was laid off from work. This was the end of March! It had snowed about 6 inches by the time we got there, but we still decided to go check it out, and I'm glad we did. We got a little wet, but we saw the animals in a totally different environment than we were used to. It was fun!








1 comment:

  1. That looks cold but fun to see it in a different season! Kierra was standing here when I was looking at the pics, and I stopped on the one of Emmitt and said "you remember Emmitt right" and she said "that's HIM??" Funny! He is really looking grown up!

    ReplyDelete