The kids really like to paint their pumpkins, rather than carve them. They love it!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Halloween 2009
Once again I'm playing catch-up with posting on my blog, but this time I'm not totally to blame. I've had major computer problems that ended in a total system recovery...yuck! But, I was able to get all my photos off before that happened so I'm thankful for that. So, here we are starting with some Halloween pics: Jessie was a "Vampire Princess", Maddison was witch...(but a nice witch, not a mean one..okay?) and Odin was a baseball. Recognize the baseball and witch costumes? Thanks Grandma Estelle for making the witch costume that Jessie wore six years ago and now Maddie got a turn to wear it and for the baseball costume that Emmett wore 10 years ago, now Odin got a turn! Thanks Grandma Susie too for the vampire princess costume!
The kids really like to paint their pumpkins, rather than carve them. They love it!
The kids really like to paint their pumpkins, rather than carve them. They love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, the kids look great and so do the pumpkins. Jarret would be really proud to see the Ute one.
ReplyDelete