Thursday, January 15, 2009

My First Post!


This is my first post! This picture of the kids was taken on Thanksgiving 2008. It was our year to go to my mom and dad's for Thanksgiving. The weather was nice enough to go out and take some pictures. Everyone is actually happy in this pic. Dinner was great, and everyone was there except Melinda and Ami . Ami had strep throat and Melinda stayed home with her. After dinner we had our traditional Bingo game. It was a fun day.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm so glad you guys are blogging! This is way too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title you put on your blog-very clever! I hope we can get the video chatting thing worked out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this picture of your kids! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete