Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!!! Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving was at my mom and dad's house this year. Everyone was there except Josh, Emily, Lydia and Will, whom we missed so much! But I'm so excited to say they'll be here in just six days to spend Christmas with us! We had a great Thanksgiving dinner with the traditional Bingo game afterwards. I still have to say that I'm still learning about my camera and how to make it work right...some of the pics are a bit dark...it's a process.
It's been a crazy year, full of trials and ups and downs. I'm just so thankful for all of my many blessings. I have a wonderful family, a home to live in, a job to earn money (Knock on wood!!!) and many other blessings...

Odin wearing his Pilgrim hat that he made at Preschool:


This is our Thanksgiving table...my mom loves having everyone at the same table. It's nice to all sit together! This year we fit all twenty-seven of us at the same table!










Grandma "B"(94 years old) playing Bingo with Dad...




No comments:

Post a Comment